Young Adult Carers, Carers Trust4All
A young adult carer is someone aged 18-25 who cares, unpaid, for a family member or friend, who due to illness, disability, a mental health problem or an addiction, cannot cope without support.
Carers Trust 4All are a non-profit registered Charity who are dedicated to helping support as many carers as possible.
Our Skills4Life services enables young adult carers, who put their lives on hold everyday, to access much needed support. This will help to progress into adult life, maintain their own health and wellbeing and have a life outside caring.
We can help you:
- Continue with your caring role into adult life
- Talk to other young adult carers
- Access volunteering, education and career opportunities
- Review opportunities at the annual carers jobs fair
- Identify carer friendly workplaces in your local area
- Find information about housing and managing finances
- Arranging social meet-ups and 1:1 sessions
- Join a safe , dedicated social media community
Who to contact
- Age Ranges
- Areas Covered
- All Areas Of Cheshire West And Chester