Skip to main content

Disabled Students Allowance

This document includes information about Disabled Students Allowance.  As a higher education student living in England, you can apply for a Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA) if you have a:

  • disability ?
  • long-term health condition ?
  • mental health condition ?
  • specific learning difficulty like dyslexia
  • Discretionary bursary 

The document provides:

  • An Overview
  • What you'll get
  • Eligibility
  • How to Apply
  • Further Information
Back to top