Community play provider running play services. All play services are open to children with disabilities and special needs.
NW5 Project Approved Play Provider (Camden Council)
(Also known as NW5 Community Play Project Approved Play Provider)
- Contact Name
- Ms Sharley Peet-Newitt
- Contact Position
- Play and Development Co-ordinator
- 020 7485 8165
- Alternative Contact
- Sharley Peet-Newitt
- Activity location
- Operating all year round play provision and other activities at NW5 Project/NW5 Community Play Project. This includes an after school club with collection services for children from 5 local infants and primary schools. They also take children aged 4-13 from elsewhere in Camden if they come direct to the Project. When schools are closed we open every weekday from 10am-6pm for playscheme activities for children aged 4-13. In addition the Project runs a playscheme breakfast club between 8-10am.
- NW5 2TU
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Can be seven days a week, day and evening, for activities for young people of all ages up to 21 years.
- Opening times (visits)
- Play provision includes an After School Club 3-6.30pm term-time, a playscheme breakfast club 8-10am, and onsite and offsite activities 10am-6pm every weekday during holiday playschemes.
- Opening times (phone)
- 8am-6pm. Answerphone available.
- £7 per day for the After School Club, £3 for the playscheme breakfast club, and £12 per day for the playscheme 10-6pm. Concessionary rates avilable.
- Parent Body
- Commissioned by Camden Council as an after school and all day holiday playscheme provider.
- Client Group
- Young people aged 0-21 and their families in Kentish Town and other parts of Camden
- Catchment Area
- Kentish Town and nearby areas.
- Capacity or waiting list
- Currently 40 per day, but the charity is working on increasing this capacity.
- Referral required?
- Kentish Town Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID