Families in Focus - Ampthill Square (Camden Council)
- Contact Name
020 7974 1960 (South area)
020 7974 7212 (North area)
- Activity location
- Ampthill Square Tenants Hall, Barnby Street, NW1 2RS.
London Borough of Camden
9th Floor, 5 Pancras Square
- WC1H 9JE
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Office hours Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
- No charge but some activities geographically restricted and may require proof of address.
- Parent Body
- Led by Camden Council Children, Schools and Families Directorate. A multi-agency collaboration between Camden Council, the police and the local community.
- Client Group
- Children 4-16 years and their families.
- Catchment Area
- For children and young people and their families living in or near to Ampthill Square, NW1.
- Capacity or waiting list
- Urgent referrals seen immediately. 2-4 week waiting period for non-urgent cases.
- Referrals Policy
- Self-referrals and referrals from other Council departments and external agencies accepted.
- Afrikaans; Albanian; Tigrinya; Urdu; Greek; Italian; Langi; Luganda; Kurdish; Hindi; Amharic; Turkish
- Regents Park Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID