I am a very experienced Nursery Nurse offering daycare in my own home. Funded places are available. I offer a lovely family environment enabling children to learn at their own pace, enjoying a variety of activities from crafts to stories, home corner, construction, music, puzzles, games, good quality toys and a large garden with a messy area. We visit the Living Rain Forest, Whoosh, toddler groups, parks, farms, The children also have an opportunity to look after pets. a rabbit, a cat, and a friendly dog. Access to pets is a supervised activity, the dog is kept in a separate room during the day and children help feed and can stroke the rabbit. I have 30 years experience and have 4 grown up children of my own.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Lorraine Horner
Where to go
We live in a house that has outside and off street parking. A large garden and in Walking distance of Sandy Lane and Meadow vale school. Various nurseries are in walking distance. the children have access to a large playroom, Lounge and dining room.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type Full time from £4.60 depends on age. Per Hour 25.00 Per Session £5.00 an hour part time and over 3 yrs.
- Varies according to age. Starting at £4.60 - £5 for age 3+. There is a fee per day in addition to 30 hour funding to cover trips and additional items not covered by the government funding. Term time only contracts are £5 to £5.50 an hour.
- Has Provision
- Has Provision
- Has Provision
- Parents to provide food. Can cater if needed.
- Has Provision
- Offers 2 year funded places
- Offers 3 & 4 years (15 hrs) funded places
- Offers 3 & 4 years (30 hrs) funded places
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Range of vacancies
Vacancies Age range Places 1 – 4 Years from Aug 2020 *2 4 – 8 Years 2 8+ Years 3 1 – 4 Years monday term time
- Term time only contracts available Closed 2 weeks in August. A week at Easter, and Between Christmas and New Year.
- Date updated
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times Details
- Flexible childcare can open until 6 p.m.
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:45 17.45 Tuesday 07:45 17:45 Wednesday 07:45 17:45 Thursday 07:45 17:45 Friday 07:45 17:45
- Climbing Frame, Colouring, Off-site trips, Computer, Visits & Outings, Children work to the early years foundation stage, Vegetable patch, Nature Walks, Very homely setting, Clay moulding, Visits To The Lookout, Construction toys, Constructive Play, Walks, Outings, Water Play, Outings in summer, Cooking, Outside Play, Computer Learning/video games, Visits & Outings (Local), Computer(s), Conservatory as Playroom, Outdoor Play, Visits to local Parent & Toddler Groups, construction, Outdoor Play Area, Visits To The Library, People carrier, Pets, Paddling pool/waterplay, Co-opertative games, Woodland walk, Painting, Parent & Toddler Groups, Crafts, Park visits, Picnics, Decking area, Dedicated Playroom, Dancing, DVD, Educational games & activities, Educational Videos, Enclosed Garden, Play kitchen, Dog(s), Drama, Play Room, Dressing up, Playdoh, Prentend kitchen, Puzzles, Fish, Fish / Fish Tank, Ride on toys, Games, Quiet Area, Free Play, Quiet time, Rabbit corner, Garden Play, planting and watching plants grow., Sand and Water Play, garden toys, Sand and water play area, Gardening, Sandpit, Role Play, Safe enclosed play area, Garden & apparatus/toys, Garden Play, Have a car, Sessions for 4yr olds, Seasonal Activities, Secure Garden, Singing/Music, Sit in cars, Home cooked food, Sleeping Area, Home Corner, Activities, Interest Table, soft play visits, Songs & Rhymes, Access to public library, Songtime, Storytime, Structed Play, Arts & Crafts, Attend weekly Childminders Drop-ins, Junk modeling, Animal Projects, Baby Toys, Tea & coffee, squash & biscuits, Learning about nature, Learning through play, Baking, Large Garden, Baby changing, Large Out-door Play Area, Tents and tunnels, Library Visits, Themes and Topics, Bird Watching, Toddler groups, Literacy & Numeracy activities, Board Games, Lego building, Ball games, Toys & equipment, Messy play, Messy Room, Breakfast available, train set, Trampolining, Book Corner, Books, Toys, Lunch, Music & Movement, Chalk and colouring board, Musical Instruments, Changing facilities, Treasure Hunts, Trikes, Music, Cat
- Offers pickups
- School Pickup
School Pickup School AM PM Sandy Lane Primary School Any Local Playgroup/Pre-school Any Local Nursery Rectory Lane Nursery
- Mortarboard Priestwood and local nurseries.
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 10/09/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 12/12/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 15/03/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good