Children’s Centres provide activities, support and information for families.
Types of services available
- antenatal and post natal advice and support for parents and carers
- family support and parental outreach
- information and guidance on breast feeding, hygiene, nutrition and safety
- promoting positive mental health and emotional well-being
- speech and language and other specialist support
- support for healthy lifestyles
- help in stopping smoking
- cultural support groups for families
- links with Jobcentre Plus
- information and advice on childcare and activities for young people
- links with local registered childminders
Bracknell Forest children's centres
Following is a list of the children's centres and the communities they serve:
The Rowans and Sycamores Children's Centre - 01344 312800 serves the communities of Easthampstead, Wildridings, Crown Wood, Harmanswater, Forest Park and Martins Heron. The centre provides activities for under 5s and support for their families and is based on the site of Fox Hill Primary School.
- The Oaks and Hollies Children’s Centre - 01344 317020 is based on the site of Great Hollands Primary School and serves the communities of Great Hollands, Wooden Hill, Jennett’s Park, Birch Hill, Hanworth, Amen Corner, Binfield and Farley Wood. All activities are held at the children's centre or local community halls, church halls and other community buildings. The centre provides activities for under 5s and support for their families and/or carers.
- The Willows and Maples Children’s Centre - 01344 354450 is based within Priestwood Youth Centre and serves the communities of Priestwood, Bullbrook, Garth, Bracknell Town Centre, Winkfield, Warfield, North Ascot and Cranbourne. The centre provides activities for under 5s and support for their families and/or carers.
- The Alders and Chestnuts Children’s Centre- 01344 354200 offers activities for under 5s and support for their families and carers in the Sandhurst, Owlsmoor, College Town, Crowthorne, Little Sandhurst and New Scotland Hill areas. Sessions are provided from the children’s centre building at the College Town schools site, church halls and other local community centres.
The new online Children’s Centre registration form is now live!! This is available via the following link:
then select ‘register your child with our Children’s Centres’